Spider Control in Arkansas
Eliminating Creepy Crawlers from Your Home or Business!
No one likes to see a spider scurry across their desk or build a web up in the corner of their room. If you suspect you have a spider problem in your home or business, it’s time to call McCauley Services. Backed by nearly 40 years of service experience, our team has the expertise necessary to quickly locate, identify, and treat any spider infestation, no matter how severe. While not all spiders can cause harm, there are a fair number of them that can seriously injure people with their bites, so it is important that you have your problem taken care of by a team of professionals who know how to safely flush them from your property.
For professional spider control in Arkansas, call (888) 733-9229 today.
Why Do I Have a Spider Problem?
There are a few reasons why you might have a spider problem. Typically, female spiders will enter a home or business in search of a safe place to give birth, male spiders will enter a property in search of females to mate with, and all spiders will enter a property when they can sense that other pests are present. Spiders often feed on other pests (such as flies, moths, mosquitoes, and cockroaches), which means that a spider infestation usually indicates that there are more pests infesting the property.
Where Do Spiders Like to Hide?
Spiders like to find secure places where they can build their webs. They typically go for dark, harder to reach areas where they feel safe, but are still confident that they can attract their prey. This means they often choose to stay in places such as corners, closets, garages, sheds, crawlspaces, and basements, and around light fixtures, doors, and windows.
- Rodent Control
- Termite Control
- Mosquito Control
- Ant Control
- Flea Control
- Cockroach Control
- Wildlife Control
- Bed Bug Control
We offer a wide range of pest control services. Explore our services page to learn more!All Services
Explore Our ServicesPests We Eliminate
Receive Year-Round Spider Control with McCauley Services!
At McCauley Services, we believe that every home deserves year-round protection against spiders and all other pests. Over the last few decades, we have learned that each season brings new pests who would love to make themselves at home on your property. That means that you need 24/7/365 protection for your home.
To ensure you receive the quality care you deserve, we have specially designed the following protection plans:
- Silver Service: A quarterly service that targets general pests within a 50-foot perimeter around your home.
- Gold Service: A monthly service that targets general pests, mosquitoes, and ticks within a 50-foot perimeter around your home.
- Platinum Service: A quarterly service that targets general pests and termites within a 100-foot perimeter around your home.
- Platinum Plus Service: A monthly service that targets general pests, mosquitoes, ticks, and termites within a 100-foot perimeter around your home.
Each of our pest protection programs can be specially customized to meet the needs of your home and family. And, because your safety is our top priority, our team only uses EPA-registered products that are proven effective at reducing pests while protecting you, your family, and your beloved pets.
Schedule spider control in Arkansas today by calling (888) 733-9229. Our team looks forward to serving you!
Are Spiders Dangerous?
While there are around 23 different types of spiders in Arkansas (including house spiders, garden spiders, dark fishing spiders, Carolina wolf spiders, and more), only two of them are poisonous.
- Black widow spiders: Black widow spiders are easily recognizable by their red hourglass shape on their abdomen. While the fatality rate for black widow bites is low, their bites are 15 times stronger than those of rattlesnakes. Common side effects of black widow bites include muscle aches, nausea, and troubles with breathing.
- Brown recluse spiders: While brown recluse spiders are known to be one of the most dangerous types of spiders in the U.S., there are no recorded fatalities associated with their bites. However, brown recluse spider bites can take up to three weeks to heal and can produce side effects such as painful sores, fever, nausea, chills, joint pain, and weakness.
Less than 3% of pest control companies in the U.S. have been awarded the prestigious QualityPro Certification. This certification is given to those who go above and beyond to adhere to the highest standards in professionalism and results in the pest control industry. These companies do whatever it takes to exceed the expectations of their customers and deliver the best possible service.
“When you think of ideal characteristics in a company what springs to mind? Quality work, fair pricing, proper training? McCauley Services has these things and much more”