At McCauley Services, nothing matters more to our family than taking care of yours. As a family owned and operated company, we understand just how important it is to maintain a safe and happy home for your loved ones. That is why we are committed to delivering the highest quality residential pest control services in Arkansas.
Our company was established in 1983 with the goal of eliminating pest problems in homes throughout our communities. Whether you need us to handle an existing infestation or you would like to sign up for a preventative program, we’ve got you covered.
Many types of pests such as spiders, rats, and cockroaches are experts at avoiding interactions with humans. They hide away in dark places where you can’t see them, which means you don’t always realize that you have an infestation. To ensure you receive treatment when you need it, it is a good idea to become aware of the indications that you have a pest infestation.
You need to schedule pest control if you notice:
- Unexplained grease marks along your cabinets or walls
- Scampering, buzzing, or tapping sounds within your attic or walls
- Small, dark droppings in cabinets, drawers, or pantries
- A strong musty odor that you cannot get rid of
- Exposed wiring that has been chewed
- Holes or chew marks on your furniture, clothing, walls, or floors
Are Pests Dangerous?
It’s no secret that pests are unwanted guests. Not only do they make you feel uncomfortable, they can also pose a serious risk to your health and your home. Depending on the type of pest in your home and the severity of the infestation, you could be dealing with quite a dangerous situation. Pests such as rodents, ticks, and fleas carry and transmit diseases and bacteria that can cause a serious amount of harm to humans. If you have a pest infestation, it is very important to treat it right away to ensure your home is safe.
Less than 3% of pest control companies in the U.S. have been awarded the prestigious QualityPro Certification. This certification is given to those who go above and beyond to adhere to the highest standards in professionalism and results in the pest control industry. These companies do whatever it takes to exceed the expectations of their customers and deliver the best possible service.
McCauley Services is committed to providing you with year-round protection against pests because pest control is not just a one-and-done type of service. Each season brings different types of pests to your home, which is why our team customizes our treatments for the current season. Our pest control approach addresses these seasonal pest trends to reduce and prevent pest activity on your property.
With nearly 40 years of experience treating homes for pests, we are completely familiar with all common invaders, including:
Specially-Designed Residential Pest Programs
We have designed special pest programs—Silver Service, Gold Service, Platinum Service, and Platinum Plus Service—that can be customized to the needs of your home.
- Silver Service: This quarterly service provides protection against general pests* within a 50 ft. perimeter around your home. It does not include termites.
- Gold Service: This monthly service provides protection against general pests, mosquitoes, and ticks within a 50 ft. perimeter around your home. It does not include termites.
- Platinum Service: This quarterly service provides protection against general pests and termites within a 100 ft. perimeter around your home.
- Platinum Plus Service: This monthly service provides protection against general pests, mosquitoes, ticks, and termites within a 100 ft. perimeter around your home.
Because we are so passionate about providing for our community, our team is committed to donating a portion of all home protection plan payments to the Second Chance Youth Ranch. Please reach out to our team to learn more about how we serve our community.
*Note: General pests include ants, centipedes, cockroaches, mice, rats, millipedes, spiders, and other common household pests. Pricing for each program varies depending on the size of the home and the services desired.