Cockroach Control in Arkansas
The Most Reliable Pest Experts Around
Because cockroaches are known to carry viral and bacterial pathogens—which can cause serious illnesses and health complications for anyone exposed to them—it is imperative that you bring in a team of highly trained pest control experts to eliminate them. At McCauley Services, our team is backed by nearly four decades of service experience and knows exactly how to quickly locate, accurately identify, and properly treat all different types of cockroaches. If you spot a roach anywhere in your home or place of business, reach out to our team and we will be there right away to take care of the problem.
Call (888) 733-9229 to schedule professional cockroach control in Arkansas.
Common Types of Cockroaches in Arkansas
While there are around 55 different types of cockroaches in the U.S. only about 3 of those types are considered nuisance pests in Arkansas.
- American cockroach: The American cockroach is the largest species of house infesting roaches in the U.S. These reddish-brown roaches have wings, antennae, and a yellowish figure 8 pattern on the back of their heads and can reach up to 2 1/8th inches in length (although the average length is closer to 1 ½ inches).
- German cockroach: German cockroaches are the most common species of roaches in the world. They are light brown with nearly parallel stripes on their backs. These roaches have antennae and average ½ to 5/8th of an inch in length.
- Smokeybrown cockroach: Smokeybrown cockroaches are another species of large, winged roaches that range from 1 to 2 inches in length. They are often dark brown or mahogany with a shiny, light-rimmed pattern on the thorax.
What Attracts Cockroaches?
Cockroaches are always searching for a place to breed that provides food, warmth, moisture, and shelter. Some of their favorite places to hide include bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, drains, and basements. Kitchens with sinks full of dirty dishes or bathrooms with leaky pipes are perfect for cockroaches.
Signs of a Cockroach Infestation
Unfortunately, cockroaches are nocturnal creatures, which means that you probably won’t see them unless you have a serious infestation. They say that for every cockroach you see during the day, there could be hundreds, or even thousands, more hiding away behind your walls.
In addition to actually spotting a roach, there are a few other signs you can look out for that indicate an infestation. These include:
- A strong oily or musty odor in your kitchen, bathroom, basement, or anywhere else in your home that no amount of cleaning can get rid of
- Smear marks along walls or cabinets
- Small droppings that look like pepper or coffee grounds
- Shed skin
- Oval-shaped eggshells
- Chew marks on food packages, books, and leather items
If you suspect you have an infestation, we recommend bringing in our Arkansas cockroach control experts right away. We know exactly where to look for cockroaches and can quickly identify the species and determine the best possible treatment.
Providing Year-Round Pest Protection
Established in 1983, our team has spent the last few decades perfecting our pest elimination processes. The most important thing we have come to learn is that pest control is not a one-and-done type of service. Each season brings new pests that will do anything to get inside your home or business, which means you are at risk of an infestation all year long. That is why our residential and commercial pest control exerts offer comprehensive, season-based interior and exterior treatments through our pest protection programs.
For year-round cockroach control in Arkansas, call (888) 733-9229 or send our team a message online. We look forward to serving you!
- Rodent Control
- Termite Control
- Mosquito Control
- Ant Control
- Flea Control
- Cockroach Control
- Wildlife Control
- Bed Bug Control
We offer a wide range of pest control services. Explore our services page to learn more!All Services
Explore Our ServicesPests We Eliminate
“McCauley Services have always provided excellent service and our technician, Tim, is the ultimate professional”